Below, you will find information about what “cookies” are, what types of cookies this website uses, how you can disable cookies in your browser and how to specifically disable the installation of third-party cookies.
What are cookies?
They are small information containers that allow us to understand how our users navigate through our website, and thus work on the constant improvement of the navigation process.
They have an expiration date, which can range from the time the session lasts, to a specified future date from which they cease to be operative.
Why are important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to function more agile and adapted to their preferences, such as storing their language, city or country. In addition, help those responsible for websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies depending on the purpose for which they are used. SIDOGRAS.COM uses the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary or technical cookies: These cookies are necessary for the correct use of the website, they allow access to sections that have security filters. Without these cookies, some or all of the available services would not be operational.
- Navigation or analysis cookies: These cookies collect information on the use and monitoring that visitors make of our website, for example: page views, loading errors, etc. The information collected is used with the purpose of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service; the main objective being to improve the functioning of the web.
Regarding the processing of data collected through analytical cookies, the Working Group of article 29 (European consultative body on data protection) has stated that, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of the users, as long as they are first-party cookies, that treat aggregated data with a strictly statistical purpose, that information is provided on their use and the possibility of that users express their refusal on its use.
- Functional or personalization cookies: These cookies remember information (such as your user name, language or the region in which you are) and more personal characteristics. For example, they allow offering personalized content based on the information and criteria that have been provided voluntarily. These cookies can also be used to remember the changes made in the size of the text, fonts and other editable parts of the web page. They are also used to offer some requested services, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymous and will not track your activity on other websites.
The installation of cookies will occur after obtaining the consent of the users. We consider that we have obtained such consent if the user browses our website.
If the user wishes to revoke the consent given, he must eliminate the installed cookies and, if necessary, modify his preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies through the options of his browser. To prevent them from being installed in the future, you must activate the Private Browsing or “Do-Not-Track” options provided in your browser, that is, block or deactivate the installation of cookies.
To allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer or device by configuring the options of the browser installed on it, you must follow the instructions provided by the browser itself. Below, we provide you with the links to configure the most popular browser cookies:
- Internet Explorer: Delete and manage cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: Delete Cookies; Prevent websites from saving your preferences or session states in Firefox
- Google Chrome: How to manage cookies and site data.
- Opera: cookies.
- Safari: Safari web settings.
If you use any other browser, or the links provided do not contain the information you want, you can locate how to manage the cookies that are installed on your device by accessing the “Options” or “Settings” menu -or equivalent- of the browser, or by consulting the “Help” or “Support” section of the browser itself.
There are browsers that allow you to configure specific rules -exceptions- to manage cookies by website, so that cookies can be disabled from all sites except those that are trusted.
To control / manage the “Google ads” you can use the following link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/. You can also voluntarily exclude yourself from the DoubleClick information collection (Google) through the following link: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
In case of blocking or deactivating the use of ‘cookies’ on your browser it is possible that some services or functionalities of the website are not available.
Remember that you must configure your preferences on all the devices you use to browse the internet.
For any questions about our cookies policy, you can contact email@example.com